There when you need help
after the unexpected happens.
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. Royal Restoration & Construction will respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly and efficiently. We closely monitor and document the drying process to verify that your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
- We provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly trained water restoration specialists
- Faster response to any size disaster
- A trusted leader in the restoration industry
- Preferred vendor for many national and local insurance companies
- Family owned and operated
Call today: 973-743-0100 ext. 4
We are faster to any size disaster
Royal Restoration & Construction are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We are highly-trained water damage specialists
Royal Restoration & Construction has extensive water damage restoration training with an emphasis on monitoring and documenting the drying process until completion. We are certified experts in water damage restoration by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
We use advanced water restoration equipment and techniques
Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Water damage restoration process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps below illustrate our process for the typical water damage emergency:
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Damage Assessment
- Water Removal/Water Extraction
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
Common water damage scenarios
Water damage can have many sources, from loose appliance hoses to natural disasters. Regardless of the source, Royal Restoration & Construction can handle any size disaster.
- Flooding and storm damage
- Leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Flooded basements
- Tornadoes and thunderstorms
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Sewage backups
- Flooding from firefighting efforts
24-hour emergency line: 973-868-8949
24-hour emergency line: 973-980-8117